Health & Social welfare
IN Education, Health and Social Welfare
January 1, 1970
- The focus in here will be to run programmes that contribute to the social stability of the youth and community at large, focusing on programmes that addresses issues relation to health, crime, drug abuse teenage pregnancy, grant applications, ID applications and school registrations.
- Community HIV/AIDS awareness programmes(Outreach) aligned to government programmes, The behavior of young people now will determine the future of the HIV and AIDS epidemic
- Cancer Awareness campaign
- Preventing HIV/Aids through innovative and national significant projects and programmes
- Drug abuse Educational programmes run at the centre together with other NGO and Government departments.
- Charity work to help Needy Families, We are currently running a programme directed at some of the most impoverished families in and around the community