Education and Training
Southern Africa needs educated, skilled and literate citizens to help it grow and develop a thriving economy. Without access to decent schools, dedicated teachers, books and other resources, children face an uphill battle to educate themselves and improve their lives.
To help address these needs, UYSA’s programme serves disadvantaged communities by providing:
Technology and IT skills development
The trainees are equipped with Computer Skills and Information Technology (IT) Accredited by our partner Siyafunda CTC. This will enhance their chances of finding formal employment
- This program focuses on helping grade 12 with tutorials, career guidance, and varsity & NFSAS application, provide leaners with bursaries, internship and apprentices opportunities
- Career guidance & Personal Development
- This programme focuses on the following services, Career exhibitions, Employment Seminars, Career and employment workshops.
- Mathematics and science learner support programmes,
- Improve youth leadership skills in schools